Rockwell Beer in St. Louis, Missouri, has a penchant for mid-strength beers of great character, such as its best-selling Passing Clouds witbier, its GABF-medal-winning Stand By pilsner, and its foeder-aged lagers.
In this 49-minute video course, head brewer Jonathan Moxey digs into the recipe choices and technical aspects of brewing great session-strength beers, including:
- The key elements of session beer
- Building grists for beers of high drinkability
- Selecting hops and keeping bitterness in balance
- Choosing yeasts as part of the whole
- Water adjustments
- Careful spicing and adjuncts
- The ideas and process behind Passing Clouds witbier
And much more.
All of our subscriptions come with a 100-percent money-back guarantee. Get your All Access Subscription to watch this video and if you don't love it, we're happy to refund you.