Jeff Hardesty is founder and brewer at Narrow Gauge Brewing Company in Florissant, Missouri, just north of St. Louis. He and his brewery have gained a national reputation for big, no-holds-barred, hard-to-categorize IPAs, often partially soured with Lactobacillus and flavored with lactose, vanilla, and copious amounts of fruit.
In the full 55-minute video course, Hardesty digs into the details of his evolving approach to brewing "milkshake" and "sour" fruited IPAs. Among the topics covered:
- What are milkshake and sour IPAs, anyway?
- How to develop recipes for these unique sub-styles
- Kettle-souring IPAs
- Whirlpool and dry hopping
- Adding fruit and other flavors
- Wood-aging and blending sour IPAs
And much more.
All of our subscriptions come with a 100% money-back guarantee. Get your All Access Subscription to watch the full video course. If you don't love it, we're happy to refund you.