Trick-or-treating is about to take on a whole new meaning for grown-ups. We present the 2017 Craft Beer & Brewing candy and craft-beer pairings for Halloween.
M&Ms + Barrel-Aged Beer
Barrel-aged beers are a lot like these tasty treats: rich, bold, and bite-size in a good way.
- Cigar City Double Barrel Hunahpu's
- Avery Rumpkin
- Toppling Goliath SR-71 (Barrel Aged)
- The Bruery Black Tuesday
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups + Cream Ale
Cleanse out the peanut butter and chocolate punch with a fresh cream ale; these two are better together.
- Carton Brewing Café Y' Churro
- Neshaminy Creek Croydon Cream Ale
- Stoneyard Brewing Toasted Coconut Kareem Ale
- Full Sail Brewery Session Cream