In this Craft Beer and Brewing video tip, Sam Masotto of Bonn Place brewing talks about forced carbonation and how you can achieve the perfect level for your English-style beers.
By following a simple chart you can make sure that each pint pulled has the right sparkle and mouthfeel but it's also important to make sure that your own personal tastes are taken into account, along with those who drink your beer.
Sam Masotto, Founder/Brewer of Bonn Place Brewing in Pennsylvania, covers everything you need to know to brew in the English tradition. In this video course, join Sam as he takes you step-by-step through a brew day on his production brew system, starting with the methodology of aligning with tradition to recipe development, and all the way to serving.
In this video course, you'll learn:
- How to put American twists on English-style beers
- Selecting, embracing, and highlighting your malt
- Incorporating hops to suit the beer
- Technical tests to confirm quality
- Brew day procedures
- Enhancing your fermentation schedule
- Serving your English-style ale
- Building an environment to enjoy your beer
- And much more
Throughout the video course, Sam works in technique and tips to help you make your best English-style ale.
Hear more from Sam about his brewery, brewing English beers, and more on the Craft Beer and Brewing Magazine podcast.