It’s our favorite time of year once again—Girl Scout Cookies are here! We've added new editors’ picks of great beers to celebrate the season with and a collection of cookie-and-beer pairings we compiled from around the web. Let’s hear your favorite pairings!
S’Mores comes in two versions based on local availability. One is a graham cookie that’s been dipped twice in a crème icing before it’s covered in a delicious chocolate blanket, and the other is a graham cracker sandwich filled with chocolate and marshmallow filling. While you could complement the chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallow with a sweet or roasty stout, we recommend going with a contrasting pairing of a tart, fruity sour.
- Cascade Brewing Kriek Ale
- Upland Brewing Blackberry
- Epic Sour Brainless on Peaches
- Breakside Brewery Passionfruit Sour Ale
Caramel de-Lites /Samoas
Match the toasted coconut of these cookies with even more toasted coconut and the roasted caramel flavors in these beers.
- Neshaminy Creek Bourbon Barrel-Aged Leon Russian Imperial Stout
- Westbrook Brewing Co. 4th Anniversary Chocolate Coconut Almond Imperial Stout
- Dragon’s Milk Reserve Coconut Rum Barrel
- Prairie Artisan Ales Prairie Paradise
- Modern Times Beer Monsters’ Park (Bourbon Barrel w/ Coconut & Cocoa Nibs)